Battle Front League Games

De plek om je activiteiten te delen en deelnemers te zoeken
Plaats reactie
jblackmane
Soldaat

Battle Front League Games

Bericht door jblackmane » zo okt 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi All,
I have been trying to think up ways to encourage even more visibility and gaming activities within my region, and was hoping to get some input from you all.

Currently I really like the idea of getting a league started where gamers can register games on a regular basis and position them selves within pools for rankings. This way we can really encourage regular games and potentially non-tournament meet ups?

I have got my hands on the Battlefront gaming night set, and there is a very useful suggestion and tracking system, which not only encourages keeping scores of games, but also provides ideas of how to keep the league also fun, like perhaps gaining extra points for playing with a completely new unit, army, gamer to the league etc...

just simple few questions:
Would this be interesting for you? and for friends you know that play either FLAMES of WAR or TEAM YANKEE?
This will be a free for all for everyone, and have no commitments on top of what you currently have, but how often would you be able to play a game that could be recorded for SCOREs?
would you like a set of guides line on the league styled games or keep this open format to be agreed by the players?

any other suggestions or ideas you may have would be very welcome.
Justin.

Falcon
Soldaat
Contacteer:

Re: Battle Front League Games

Bericht door Falcon » do nov 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi,

to reach players.
You can make a post on our FOW Utrecht Facebook page :
Link : https://www.facebook.com/FoWUtrecht/
FOW Utrecht

FoW.Utrecht
Sergeant

Bericht door FoW.Utrecht » do nov 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey Justin,

I like the idea, We (Wouter and me) are looking into option to get a gaming night going in Utrecht, maybe we can combine that with this in due time.

Keep your eyes open for news from us ;)

Gerben

jblackmane
Soldaat

Bericht door jblackmane » di nov 13, 2018 8:51 am

Super cool, perhaps we should get you into the watsapp group from amersfoort, that way we can co-ordinate games when the time comes.
Drop me a pm.
J.

Plaats reactie